What to Bring
Please bring your own toiletries (toothbrush, toothpaste, towels, soap, etc.), cup, kettle, toilet paper, slippers and other personal items.
▶ Break: 7:30 a.m. ▶ Lunch: 12:00 p.m. ▶ Dinner: 6:00 p.m.
- There is a table attached to the bed
- Make sure to use lidded containers when storing food items in the communal refrigerator and please keep things clean.
- For drinking water, you can obtain purified water in the kitchenette.
- Weekdays: 6 ~ 8 p.m.
- Weekends and holidays: 10 a.m. ~ 12 p.m. and 6 ~ 8 p.m.
- Please observe the visiting hours to help us ensure comfort and fast recovery for our inpatients.
- Visiting pediatric patients with a poor immune system is restricted due to concerns of infection.
- Do not bring potted plants or flowers when visiting a patient as they present a risk of infection.
Bedsheets and Patient Clothing
- Changing bedsheets and patient clothing (gown): Twice a week (1~4 p.m.)
- When being discharged, leave your patient clothing, pillow, bedding, etc. on the bed.
- If you need patient clothing (gown), ask to purchase one from the Nurses’ Office.
How to Make an Emergency Call
- In the event of an emergency or if you need assistance, use a call bell.
- Call bells are located above the head of the bed and in the bathroom and shower stall.
Prevention of Accidents
Please observe the following precautions to prevent accidents
- Keep the bed rails up to prevent falling. Do not get into or out of the bed with the rails up.
- Do not keep any cash or valuables in the patient room. Instead, keep them at Hana Bank to prevent theft.
- Use of flammable matters, electric heaters, electric mats, cooking apparatuses, etc. is strictly prohibited in the hospital as a way to prevent fire.
- In the event of a fire: Notify the Nurses’ Office immediately and follow the instructions from the nurses in regard to fire suppression and evacuation.
Medical Certificate & Doctor’s Note
If you need such documents, make a request to the Nurses’ Office 2~3 days in advance and receive the document at the Certificate Issuance Desk of the Patient Affairs Department (make sure to bring your resident registration card or any other forms of ID).
Required Documents for Issuance of Copies of Medical Records
- Requested by the patient: The patient’s ID card
- Requested by the patient’s family: The applicant’s ID card, the patient’s ID card, family relations certificate and signed consent from the patient.
Prevention of Infection
- Cotton pads used after an injection administration, gauze, diapers, etc. should be disposed of in the designated bin for infectious wastes.
- When visiting a patient, make sure to wash your hands with soap or use a hand sanitizer.
Permission for Outings
Patients wishing to go outside should make an inquiry to a nurse and receive permission from their attending doctors to obtaining a card to go out.
- The decision on patient discharge is made by the doctor the day before the actual discharge (may vary depending on the circumstances)
- After receiving information on the discharge procedure from a nurse, complete the discharge process at the Admission/Discharge Desk of the Patient Affairs Department (1F of the main building, 1F of the Children Building, 1F of the Geriatric Medical Center, or 1F of the Arthritis/Rehabilitation Center) and receive your medications at the Nurses’ Office.
- Receive the date for your next appointment from a nurse or the department in question.
- Wards : Restrooms, restrooms for the disabled, shower facilities, lounge (vending machine, TV, PC (charging a fee), etc.), kitchenette (purified water, microwave, and sink), non-disinfected material room (separation of wastes necessary), etc.
- 1F of the main building : Coffee shop, Hana Bank, convenience store (CU), medical supplies shop, bakery (Tous les Jours), etc.
- B1 of the main building : Chinese restaurant (Mr. Wang), Japanese restaurant (Misoya), Korean restaurant, etc.
- Please refer to the parking guide.
- Outpatients: Free parking for up to 4 hours (scan the barcode on the medical bill receipt)
- uardians of inpatients: Register your vehicle number at the Admission/Discharge Desk to park for free for up to 4 hours a day
Reporting Complaints & Grievances
To report any complaints or grievances during your hospital stay, speak to the head nurse or the nurse in charge, file your report by phone (☎ 280-8585) or online (www.cnuh.co.kr), speak to the staff at the Open Consultation Room or use the suggestion box.
For inquiries on caregiver services, call ☎ 280-8058.
Appointment for Outpatient Services
Appointment : 1599-7123
Religious Volunteer Offices
- For Protestants : B1 of the Children Building (☎ 280-7919)
- For Buddhists: : B1 of the Children Building (☎ 280-7448)
- For Catholics : B1 of the Children Building (☎ 280-7401)